Add value to your print with an eye catching layer of texture and depth that you can touch and feel!
Utilizing ink jet technology together with an ultra violet lamp for instant curing, the DDC-810 applies a clear, gloss varnish to defined areas of the substrate for visually impactful images. A CCD camera - which automatically corrects for shrinkage, stretch, and skew - along with unique registration marks ensures the accurate alignment of the spot UV layer onto the printed document.
- Small footprint fits into limited spaces
- User-friendly PC Controller software
- Easy pre-press preparation and operation
- Air suction feed and sheet alignment system
- CCD camera for accurate image registration
- Maximum paper size of 14" x 29" up to 450 gsm
- 600 x 600 dpi inkjet heads
This product is currently on backorder.