Duplo USA is committed to attracting talented employees to continue to build on our company’s strengths and achievements. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in any of the career opportunities below, please submit your resume and salary history to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Current Positions Available:
Basic Job Duties -
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of the company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, product management and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversee development and implementation of support materials and services lined up with the company’s strategies and operations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications, public relations and product developing staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels along with the other functions of the company. Maintain and develop partnership with printer vendors.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong, creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree and Minimum of four years of product marketing experience with a paper handling industry or and equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ year marketing experience in graphic arts finishing industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and inter-personal skills.
- Out of town, overnight travel is required.
- Preferable reside in Southern California
Technical Support Representative – IL or WI
3+ years working as a
technician and/or mechanic for the printing or bindery industry, must possess
excellent customer service skills, willingness to travel, and must reside in the
IL or WI.
Finishing Sales Specialist
We’re looking for a Finishing Sales Specialist to cover the territory of East LA County (east of the 605 and south of the 105 freeways) and the entire San Bernardino county.
Account executives serve as the face for the products and services that Duplo markets. Working in an assigned geographic area based on miles, counties or other territory markers, you need to possess a strong balance of communication and task-management skills.
Basic Job Function and Responsibility -
Responsible for selling products, services and solutions to clients within a specified geographic territory. Also responsible for supporting dealers located within that territory. In this role, the account executive sells a variety of products and services sold by Duplo USA Corporation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities -
- Responsible for achieving territory objectives, plans and strategies in coordination with the company’s business plan.
- Required to travel to prospect locations to introduce products, establish leads, and maintain the relationships of existing customer accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by assisting with training, installation, and managing the relationship between client and Duplo.
- Manage the sales process through the Sage CRM system to effectively track activities and manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients. Track and maintain log of scheduled visits or meeting with clients within the sales territory assigned.
- Responsible for gathering information to effectively analyze customer applications, make proper equipment recommendations, and make final sales presentations.
- Maintain regular customer contact to resolve any problems that arise in existing accounts.
- Maintain dealer sales goals established within your territory.
- Required to achieve a minimum of 50% of quarterly quota budgeted for the calendar year.
- Required to engage a monthly minimum of 5 (five) account representatives from Duplo printer vendor Partner Program, and provide sales support activities for the business partner programs.
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provide constructive feedback/direction to customers and management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize complex projects and establish priorities consistent with department objectives. Able to effectively deal with customers, team members, and co-workers with a high level of professionalism.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Out of town, overnight travel is sometimes required.